أوربت نظارات بلوتوث مكتشف, متتبع GPS ذكي لاسلكي ومحدد موقع مع بطارية قابلة لإعادة الشحن ، تطبيق مجاني للهاتف iOS و Android ، يعمل مع Alexa
Find your glasses with your smartphone
Orbit Glasses is the world’s smallest bluetooth device. Simply stick it to your glasses and you will never have to look for them again. In most cases, Orbit Glasses will fit on the inside of the arm, keeping it discreet so no one will notice.
Make your glasses ring if in range or check their last known GPS location on a map.
With its long lasting rechargeable battery, you will never need to replace anything!
The height of the frames needs to be at least 4mm/0.16″ to fit your Orbit
- FIND YOUR GLASSES: Save yourself the stress of searching for your glasses. Attach the Orbit Bluetooth tracker to your frames so you can find them just by using your phone – If your Orbit is within range, it will play a loud tune until you find it.
- LAST KNOWN GPS LOCATION: Want to know the last time and place you had your glasses? Give your memory a break and let the app tell you if you left it somewhere, so you know where to look first.
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: No yearly subscriptions and no product wastage! No need to throw out your Orbit after the battery runs flat (battery life up of 1 months). The Orbit app will send you a notification that your battery is running low.
- DISCREET: The Orbit Glasses is so small that it will fit in most cases on the side of the arms. You will require a frame of at least 4mm to attach your Orbit
- FREE APP FOR IPHONE AND ANDROID: Orbit’s free app works with iPhone 4s and later, or Android 4.4 and above.
The world’s smallest Bluetooth tracker makes lost glasses a thing of the past.
KEEP YOUR STYLE
Orbit for Glasses is so small that no one will even notice. Simply stick it to the arm of your glasses, and it will be our little secret!
MAKE THEM RING
If you know your glasses aren’t on your head, but are nearby, using the free app to make them ring and find them quickly.
If your glasses disconnect from the Bluetooth range, you can check the last known location that will be shown on the map.