Anker Nebula Cosmos Full HD 1080p Home Entertainment Projector, 1080p Video Projector, 900 ANSI Lumens, Android TV 9.0, Digital Zoom, HLG, HDR10, Jet Black
- Cinema in Your Home: Cosmos’s radiant 1080p, 900-ANSI-lumen image features HDR10 so you can watch favorite movies, sports events, games, and more as if you were there in person.
- Upscale Everything: Cosmos breathes new life into your old DVDs, videos, and even live TV broadcasts thanks to Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG). It automatically detects when you’re watching non-HDR content and upscales it in real-time so everything you watch looks sensational.
- Sensational Sound: Cosmos’s speakers deliver 360° of true audio courtesy of Dolby Digital Plus. Hear every moment as if you were in the cinema itself.
- Fit for Any Home: Adjust the size of Cosmos’s image in an instant with the simple touch of a button via the built-in digital zoom.
- All the Apps: Android TV 9.0 is your gateway to a universe of awesome entertainment. Download Prime Video, YouTube, and thousands of other apps, movies, games, and more.
|Richer Colors, Deeper Blacks
HDR10 delivers on the director’s vision by ensuring everything you watch is vibrant and rich with color.
|Find Your Ideal Size
Adjust the size of Cosmos’s image right from the comfort of your couch with the digital zoom. There’s no need to get up—simply use the remote to find the size that suits your home.
|Every Moment Matters
Wave goodbye to motion blur. Dynamic Smoothing keeps everything looking crisp and clear when the on-screen action begins to heat up.
|Hear It, Feel It
Feel like you’re at the center of the action with Cosmos’s 360° of sensational cinema audio. Powered by Dolby Digital Plus, the speakers deliver intense surround sound without the need to spend thousands on a costly speaker setup.
|Go Big with Chromecast
It’s a waste to watch movies on a tiny phone screen. Use Chromecast to stream content straight from your phone to Cosmos’s huge 150-inch picture.
Get more from Cosmos by connecting up and playing content from your favorite USB-A and HDMI devices. You can even wirelessly connect to Cosmos via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or mirror cast from your phone or laptop.