Beurer BodyComplete Diagnostic Bathroom Scale BF100
The digital revolution has found its way into the bathroom with the Beurer BF100 body-complete diagnostic scales as it can beam in-depth full-body statistics regarding your nutritional health direct to the palm of your hand using wireless technology. Measures weight, body fat, body water, muscle mass, bone mass and AMR/BMR calories and displays values on the XXL display. The display unit is completely wireless so it can detached easily. Alternatively it can be wall-mounted using the kit included.
Other features include modern tap-on and auto shut-off as standard, as well as a 10 user memory and target weight settings which enable each user to monitor their own progress to ensure they are on track to achieving their individual goals. This information can be easily transferred via USB to a PC or laptop where you can evaluate, save and monitor your health trends online. For the most accurate reading, the BF100 scales have 5 activity settings to suit fitness levels from low through to high. An invaluable tool for sports enthusiasts, athletes and those serious about monitoring their weight/health!
The diagnostic bathroom scale is a true all-rounder. Use the scale for a complete analysis of your body values. The graphical evaluation and trend display of your data helps you to achieve your personal goals.
- Detailed full-body analysis
- Precise upper/lower body measurement with 8 electrodes
- Removable remote handheld unit with blue illumination
- Weight, body fat, body water, muscle percentage, bone mass, AMR/BMR calorie display
- Precise upper/lower body measurement
- Removable XXL display: 120 x 46 mm
- State-of-the-art dot matrix display
- Intuitive user menu in: D, GB, F, ES, I
- Large-surface electrodes made of brushed stainless steel
- USB and Bluetooth® transfer to PC
- User memory spaces: 10 + guest mode
- Measurement memory spaces: 30
- Switch-on technology: Button-on
- Automatic switch-off, overload indicator
- Weight capacity: 180 kg
- Digit size: 22 mm
- “beurer HealthManager” software and app available for free download
Beurer Diagnostic Scales measure these important values:
BMR + AMR – Basal metabolic rate and active metabolic rate in kcal. Daily calorie consumption varies according to your age, sex, height and weight. Your AMR is your BMR plus the input of your activity level.
BF – Body fat
Muscle mass – muscle tissue is heavier than fatty tissue. If you exercise as well as dieting, you may find that you gain weight despite eating less. This is because although you are burning fat you are also building muscle mass. Your Beurer diagnostic scale will show that you are on the right path.
Water – Essential for the human body to function properly.
Bone Mass – Bones are subject to natural growth, shrinking and ageing processes. Bone mass reaches its peak at the age of 30-40 in both men and women. As we age our bone mass then begins to reduce. Healthy eating (e.g. calcium) and physical exercise can combat the shrinkage.