Bose Frames Audio Sunglasses with Open Ear Headphones, Alto Style, Black- with Bluetooth Connectivity
- Sunglasses with built-in Bose speakers that produce rich, immersive sound for you, while others hear practically nothing
- Open-ear audio allows you to stay aware of your surroundings, while enjoying your music
- Integrated microphone for clear calls and access to your phone’s virtual assistant
- Blocks up to 99% of UVA/UVB Rays
- Battery Life: 3.5 hours streaming; 12 hours on standby. Charge Time: 2 hours
- Bluetooth Range: 30 ft. or 9 m
- Compatible Operating Systems: iOS: 9.0 or newer/ Android: 5.0 or newer
- Bose Frames Alto feature a classic angular shape and commanding lenses in two sizes.
Bose Frames Audio Sunglasses
Sunglasses. With a soundtrack.
Meet Bose Frames, the first audio sunglasses from Bose. Miniaturized Bose speakers — hidden in the temples — produce rich, immersive sound for you, while others hear practically nothing. It’s a revolutionary personal audio experience embedded in a classic design.
- Miniaturized Bose speakers: Precisely positioned to direct sound at you and away from everyone else, so your music is for you and only you.
- Shatter and scratch resistant: Premium materials and lenses make Bose Frames perfect for a life on the go.
- Uniformly tinted: Block up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays with premium, scratch-resistant lenses.
- Metal hinges: Love your look with modern accents and materials, like stainless steel hinges finished in gold.
- One-button control: Power on/off. Accept/reject calls. Play/pause music. Adjust Volume. And access your phone’s virtual assistant, like Siri.
- Open-ear design: With nothing in or on your ears, you can hear the world around you while enjoying your music.