Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Noise-Cancelling, with Alexa voice control, Midnight Blue
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Balanced Audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose connect app.Usb cable: 12 inch
- Bose AR enabled — an innovative, audio-only version of augmented reality
- For iPhone, iPad, and Android users, be sure your product’s firmware is up to date through the Bose connect app. Then you can access a showcase of Bose ar-enhanced apps with Links to download them.
Bose QC35 headphones II
Renowned noise cancelling headphones
Clear away the distractions of the world, and focus on what matters most. Go deeper into your music, work, and passions — with no noise in the way. Plus with Amazon Alexa, you can enjoy entertainment, get information, and manage your day. Just ask.
- Clear calls: A noise-rejecting dual-mic system gives you clear phone calls, even in noisy environments.
- Multi-function button: Hold the multi-function button to access your phone’s default virtual assistant, like Siri.
- Listen all day: A rechargeable lithium-ion battery gives you up to 20 hours of wireless play time. Or use the included audio cable for up to 40 hours in wired mode.
- Nothing in your way: Bluetooth and NFC pairing let you pair the headphones to your device quickly and easily, with voice prompts to walk you through the process.
- Hear what you want: If virtual assistants aren’t for you, use the Action button to adjust levels of world-class noise cancellation among high, low, or off. That way, you can block out the noise and just hear the music.
- Action button: Press it to access Alexa anywhere. Listen to music, podcasts, and more without looking at your phone. Or, if you’re not an Alexa user, use it to adjust among three levels of noise cancellation.