Promed Ultrasonic Inhaler INH-2.1
The Ultrasonic Inhaler Promed INH-2.1 is suitable for targeted treatment of diseases of the upper or lower respiratory tract, such as asthma or colds.
The Promed INH-2.1 ensures efficient and low-noise drug nebulization by means of an innovative micro-membrane nebulizer (mesh technology) which produces the smallest droplets and a high respirable aerosol content. Thanks to the very high nebulization rate (0.32 ml/min), the inhalation period is reduced.
You can inhale using a mask or mouthpiece, and the Promed INH-2.1 is also suitable for the treatment of respiratory tract infections in children. The ultrasound inhaler is small and handy, making it ideal for when on the go.
- Ultrasonic inhaler for the treatment of upper or lower respiratory tract diseases
- With micro-membrane nebulization
- Small and handy: ideal for on the go
- Also great for people with allergies: 100% latex free
- Incl. Mouthpiece, children’s and adult mask, connector piece, storage bag and batteries
- Very high nebulization rate (0.32 ml/min)
- Filling capacity: max. 8 ml
- Particle size: 2.1 µm