Promed Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor PBM-3.5
The Promed PBM 3.5 upper arm blood pressure monitor is very easy to use. With one press of a button the measurement starts automatically.making the measurement is very simple: take a seat at the table and slide the cuff around the upper arm. Make sure there is and lay not overtighten the cuff about a centimeter between cuff and elbow. Stay calm inaction and start measuring. Talk or move during the measurement. Once the PBM sphygmomanometer is done, the measured blood pressure values appear including heart rate on the screen.
The blood pressure monitor is very sensitive. It can detect the change in blood pressure the moment the sensors are brought near. The readings are displayed in terms of digital numbers. The digital numbers are displayed on the screen that has dimensions which are big enough to allow people to see the pressure quite easily.
It displays both the pressures simultaneously. Just above the display that indicates the pressure of the person, there is also a digital display that indicates the heart or the pulse rate. The blood pressure monitor is extremely simple to use and function. It only has two buttons that can help to operate it. The fact that it is not so sophisticated makes it easy to use by everybody.
- Fully automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor
- 99 memory locations per person
- Including batteries and cuff size M
- Recognition and display of arrhythmia
- Calculation of the average of the last 3 measurements
- Precise blood pressure measurement on the upper arm * 90 cm memory space for 2 User
- Display: systole, Dia stole, pulse, date, time
- arrhythmia display
- Measurement Range 0 – 299 mmHg
- Pulse: 40 to 199 beats/min Average calculation of the last three readings
- Large digital LCD display: approx. 72X53 MM
- Automatic switch off function after 3 min) and A4-80 Stainless Steel Screw Material.