SanDisk 2TB Extreme PRO Portable External SSD – Up to 1050MB/s – USB-C, USB 3.1 – SDSSDE80-2T00-G25
The SanDisk Extreme PRO® portable SSD leverages our lightning-fast, in-house NVMe technology to dramatically increase transfer speeds to up to 1050 MB/s6 letting you move files faster and edit right from the drive. Its ruggedized1 case helps keep your content protected no matter where you take it. And it’s no problem to deliver files when you have up to 2TB5 of space for a full library of content in a pocket-sized design. Whether you’re working on PC or Mac™ computers, and with USB Type C and Type-A connectors,3 the Extreme PRO® SSD works the way you work, as fast as you do.
- Blazing-fast performance: SanDisk Extreme Pro leverages our lightning-fast in house NVMe technology to dramatically increase transfer speeds to up to 1050 MB/s6 and fully saturate the USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface.6 So you’ll be able to edit right from the drive – providing full-frame editing with little interruption while saving you time and keeping your computer’s internal storage free.
- Ruggedized design with purpose-built materials: Ruggedized design with a forged aluminum body to protect the SSD core and dissipate heat. Plus, a durable silicon rubber coating seeks to deliver higher impact resistance with its IP55 rating for water and dust resistance.
- Up to 2TB: Creative professionals know the value of storage space. With capacities of up to 2TB,5 you’ll have enough room for the files you need to work on or deliver.
- Lightweight and pocket sized: The small and light form factor of the Extreme PRO® SSD means it couldn’t be easier to keep your content with you whether you’re crossing town or traveling to an international location.
- Universal compatibility: The Extreme PRO® SSD works with PCs and Mac™ computers right out of the box and connects with USB Type C and Type A,3 making it easy to start and keep working in almost any situation.
- Water resistant: IP55 for water and dust resistance