Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter Essential – Black
- Tested under the conditions that power is sufficient, with a 75kg load, at 30°C, 70% humidity, level 3 wind speed, 50psi tire pressure, on a level road, in pedestrian mode below 15km/h uniform velocity. Actual results may vary based on differences in temperature, load, wind speed, road conditions and other factors.
- Based on the typical walking speed of 1m/s, compared to the 3.6km/h riding speed of Standard mode (S).
- It is not recommended to use cruise control when exceeding 15km/h speed, where roads are windy, in areas with heavy traffic, or during or after precipitation.
- All above data was obtained from Ninebot labs. Actual results may vary based on differences in use conditions.
- Before purchasing, please carefully read the Mi Electric Scooter Essential user manual and legal notice. Be sure to abide by local laws and regulations when using Mi Electric Scooter Essential.