Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2 – Black
- The battery was tested fully charged, with a 75kg load, at 25°C, with no wind on a level road in pedestrian mode at a uniform velocity of 15km/h. Actual results may vary based on differences in temperature, load, wind speed, road conditions and other factors.
- Interactive indication: In the off state, short press to start. Short press once at power-on state to turn on/off the lights; short press twice in succession to switch the speed mode; long press to turn off.
- It is not recommended to use cruise control in areas with heavy traffic, or during or after precipitation.
- All above data was obtained from Ninebot labs. Actual results may vary based on differences in use conditions.
- Before purchasing, please carefully read the Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2 user manual and legal notice. Be sure to abide by local laws and regulations when using Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2.